Show/hide product description
Finally! An earth-friendly solution that keeps your milk safe for months without taking up your entire freezer or risking snagged bags and wasted milk. We never tire of making breastfeeding journeys easier for families. That's why we're so proud to introduce this patent-pending breastmilk freezer storage system that allows you to easily defrost just the right amount for feeding your baby. No more expensive, disposable plastic bags!
- Simply pour your fresh milk into the molds that hold 1/2 ounce each.
- Create up to 48 half-ounce cubes using three layered trays for easy, on-demand use.
- Keep it in the freezer and store additional cubes in the lower compartment until needed.
- Take out only as many cubes as the baby needs for the feeding, and put them directly into the bottle (each cube pops out easily due to the silicone flexible bottom surface, and fits easily into either wide or narrow-neck baby bottles).
- Warm your baby bottle as you normally would (Try using your Chiller as a bottle warmer, if you haven't yet! Instructions are in the Chiller User Guide.)
- Sit back with your baby—no garbage and no cleanup besides washing the bottle when you're done.
Each Milkstache can store up to 34 oz of frozen milk without the trays, or 48 1/2 ounce cubes at the ready. Made from the highest quality materials: lids and trays are made from 100% pure platinum silicone. Plastic chest and clasp lid are free of BPA, lead, PVC and phthalates.
For more details on using the Milkstache, see the Milkstache User Guide.
When you're through with your breastfeeding journey, keep enjoying your MilkStache for frozen baby foods or for your own fruit-infused cubes to make water a little more fun and beautiful.
FSA, HSA, and HRA reimbursable. Use your HSA/FSA card at check out or submit a detailed receipt to your provider for easy reimbursement!
I love this! I’m a first time mom and wanted to build a milk stash without pumping. This has been so useful for me! I catch letdown in a ladybug (by Haakaa) on the opposite side from where she is nursing and pour it in here. Super easy. Don’t have to fuss with a million plastic bags, which would each only contain 0.5-1oz, don’t have to worry about bags tipping over while pouring. It feels good to have emergency milk stored for her. Thank you.
Love my milkstache for easy top off / small portion sizes of breastmilk. Checked against my scale and each section holds 12g or about 0.4oz of breastmilk.
This is the dumbest thing. It's not even in useful increments. Less than 1/2 ounce? Why?
The milkstash made returning to work so much easier. I don't always pump enough for what my baby needs and I was getting tired of defrosting entire 5 ounce bags when I really only needed an ounce or two and then feeling stressed about having to replenish it to maintain my emergency stash. Now I just add a few cubes to whatever I pump and we are good to go!
I bought the milkstash. The cubes are great for storing and re-heating.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.