Show/hide product description
Get the Cliffnotes here!
Pump directly into the chiller—no need for a fridge or bulky ice packs and plastic bottles. It's elegant and discreet enough to take with you absolutely anywhere.
- 20+ hours of safe chilling for 24 ounces
- Compatible with all major breast pumps
- Easy to use and transport
- Extra-large capacity: Holds 12oz – 34oz
- Reduces risk of contamination
- Inner chamber and plastic parts are dishwasher-safe
- Travel friendly: TSA loves it!
- Read the whole product guide below for how-to instructions
- Add it to your Amazon or Babylist registry!
- FSA, HSA, and HRA approved - use your card or get reimbursed
- Patent-pending revolutionary technology
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
- *PUMP AND NIPPLE ASSEMBLY NOT INCLUDED* - use what’s best for you and your baby.
Keep it for a lifetime: It's great for keeping infused beverages, wine, and any other drink cool or hot for hours wherever you go.
Double-walled stainless steel body with a powder-coated exterior. Copper-lined and bismuth sealed because moms don't just deserve beautiful. They deserve the highest performance and quality. Consumer product tested and approved for child and food safety standards. Highest quality materials: BPA/BPS & DEHP free and absolutely NO lead components.
Chiller includes inner chamber with cap, outer body with lid, and a versatile connecting collar with bottle and pump threads to connect your pump directly for double pumping with a hands-free bra. Safely store 12-34 ounces. Compatible with all major pumps for easy double pumping. To see if your pump needs an adapter, check out our FAQ page. You can also use the lid as a bottle for feeding the baby with a standard nipple assembly.
Comes with a food-grade silicone handle accessory for easy grab-and-go use.
GIFT IT! In the order notes, include your special note or add one of our super cool Chiller Glam Cards. We will make sure this Chiller arrives as a gift you are incredibly proud to give!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.