Show/hide product description
Say goodbye to hulking bags and the stress of cords, batteries and complicated gadgets. Ceres Chill keeps breastmilk or formula safe for 20+ hours and also gives you the option to easily feed your baby while on-the-go.
Having two complete Chillers frees you up. Two Chillers means you wash or transport your breastmilk and feed your baby when it's easiest for you. And you have the incredible benefit of easily using your Chiller as a bottle warmer with a high-quality glass bottle.
- Just add hot tap water to the outer chamber, and attach your baby bottle to your Chiller (in place of the inner chamber).
- Store the nipple safely and cleanly in the upper cup.
- When you're ready to feed your baby the chilled milk, remove the nipple from the cup and connector.
- Pour the amount of cold milk you need from your other Ceres Chill breastmilk Chiller into the baby bottle, and in just for 7-10 minutes you'll have a perfectly warmed bottle!
- One Chiller filled with hot water can warm up to three bottles over 8 hours. Need more warm bottles? Just add hot water to the outer chamber and go!
- Read the complete product guide for how-to instructions
One Chiller to chill your milk and one to warm it makes for a happy baby—road trips, long walks, and life itself just became waaay easier!
Pump directly into the Chiller—no need for a fridge or bulky ice packs and plastic bottles to Chill your milk or feed your baby. It's elegant and discreet enough to take with you absolutely anywhere.
- 20+ hours of safe chilling for 24 ounces
- Compatible with all major breast pumps
- Easy to use and transport
- Extra-large capacity: Holds 12oz – 34oz per Chiller
- Each Chiller comes complete for warming or chilling (one inner chamber for each Chiller is included)
- Reduces risk of contamination
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Travel friendly: TSA loves it!
- Add it to your Amazon Babylist registry!
- FSA, HSA, and HRA approved - use your card or get reimbursed
- Patent-pending revolutionary technology
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy your Chillers for a lifetime: Their great for keeping coffee, water, wine, and any other drink perfectly cool or hot for hours wherever you go.
Each Duo comes with two Chillers and one high-quality glass baby bottle handle accessory for easy grab-and-go use. PUMP AND NIPPLE ASSEMBLY NOT INCLUDED.
Each Chiller is has a double-walled stainless steel body with a powder-coated exterior. Copper-lined and bismuth sealed because moms don't just deserve beautiful. They deserve the highest performance and quality. Consumer product tested and approved for child and food safety standards. Highest quality materials: BPA/BPS & DEHP free and absolutely NO lead components.
Chillers include an inner chamber with cap, outer body with lid, and a versatile connecting collar with bottle and pump threads to connect your pump directly for double pumping with a hands-free bra. Safely store 12-34 ounces. Compatible with all major pumps for easy double pumping.
GIFT IT! In the order notes, include your special note or add one of our super cool Chiller Glam Cards. We will make sure this Chiller arrives as a gift you are incredibly proud to give!
Not bulky, great design. Keeps milk cold. Haven’t tried as a warmer yet, but I’m not worried. It’s a brick house. 10/10.
We spend every weekend away from home, and a lot of time hunting and fishing in the mountains. It’s so nice to have a way to keep my milk cold when I pump away from a fridge. It works like a charm, and is super easy to use and carry. Lightweight, and convenient!
I am a teacher and I prefer to use a manual pump during my breaks so I can set up and break down easily. My manual Medela pump fits right on this cooler and I can pump directly into the cannister. Last week I was stuck with jury duty and I brought this cannister along with me to the courthouse. It kept my milk ice cold for 9 hours. Can’t beat that!
This is so easy for going to and from work. I really only have to use the inner chamber to hold my milk. I can store this in the mini fridge at work, which cools down the temperature and then keeps it there. I can throw it in my usual work bag when I leave for the day and it's okay if I have to immediately tend to my baby when I get home. If you need to stop for groceries, etc., it's not a big deal since it stays cold. When we go on outings with the baby where I don't think there will be anywhere to breastfeed comfortably, I have packed it as well, just in case the baby can't wait until we get home. I haven't used it for travel yet, but I imagine it'll be much easier than packing yet another bag.
I wish I had this for my first baby , it’s made life so much easier . It’s well made and been a huge help . Is give it 10 stars if I could
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.