Show/hide product description
- Simply pour your fresh milk into the food-grade silicone molds that hold about 1/3 ounce each.
- Create up to 48 third-ounce cubes using two layered trays for easy, on-demand use.
- Keep it in the freezer and store additional cubes in the lower compartment until needed.
- Take out only as many cubes as the baby needs for the feeding, and put them directly into the bottle (each cube fits easily into either wide or narrow-neck baby bottles).
- Warm your baby bottle as you normally would (Try using your Chiller as a bottle warmer, if you haven't yet! Instructions are in the Chiller User Guide.)
- Sit back with your baby—no garbage and no cleanup besides washing the bottle when you're done.
Each Milkstache is dishwasher-safe and can keep up to 34 oz of frozen milk at the ready.
For more details on using the Milkstache, see the Milkstache User Guide.
When you're through with your breastfeeding journey, keep enjoying your MilkStache for frozen baby foods or for your own fruit-infused cubes to make water a little more fun and beautiful.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.